Real estate CRM (Customer Relation Management) is a common term in the business world. But it is particularly critical in real estate as thousands of agents compete to stay on top of an ever-changing landscape of contacts, leads, qualified prospects, etc.
CRM is the term used to describe the technological strategies used to analyze and manage engagement through a customer’s shopping and buying lifecycle. The best systems analyze data with a goal of improving customer relationships and retention while driving top line volume growth. These systems are designed to compile data on prospects across a variety of channels and touch-points. According to survey by Inman, it is estimated that
According to a survey by Inman, it is estimated that three out of four agents use some CRM system. There are more than a hundred real estate CRM systems available to help agents maximize their efficiency and effectiveness. One of the most widely used and respected is Vulcan 7. The growing popularity of Vulcan 7 stems from the fact it is highly functional, yet simple to use. Top real estate agents across the country choose Vulcan 7 because it:
- Manages all of their leads in a user-friendly platform
- Offers an interface that makes note-taking easy
- Schedules all follow-up activities to maximize their efficiency
- Customizes layouts and tags
- Provides a powerful advanced search program
- Allows agents to develop and deliver customized email messages
- Simplifies the process for planning and delivering email campaigns
- Coordinates broadcast campaign delivery
- Facilitates intra-team communication-giving each member their own log-in access and the ability to maximize team productivity.
- Provides team management and admin control with effective reporting protocols.
Future success in real estate will likely be defined by how effective top agents are at leveraging existing technologies to find and manage leads. A real estate CRM system, like that offered by Vulcan 7, when combined with the very best lead generation technology can be a game-changer in today’s intensely competitive environment.