Circle Prospecting is still one of the most effective strategies for real estate prospecting. Unfortunately, despite advances in technology, most agents farm with traditional “one-size-fits-all” techniques, notably direct mail postcards, flyers and door-to-door canvassing.
If you’re looking for a more advanced way to farm neighborhoods, you should check out IPing, offered exclusively by Vulcan 7’s sister company Radio and Digital (RAD).
IPing offers a simple, but powerful way to connect with prospects across channels and devices-reaching then with one-to-one messages at scale.
WHAT IS IPING?
IPing can best be described as “digital door-knocking.”
IPing works off of a unique series of technologies, designed to connect a prospect’s street address with at least one IP address in that home. The program then targets consumers online using banners ads with calls-to-action designed to secure leads. For an agent, IPing provides targeting accuracy and brand value at a fraction of the costs of traditional farming methods such as postcard mailers.
HOW DOES IPING WORK?
IPing is a simple, user-friendly platform designed with your busy schedule in mind. Here’s how it works:
- The agent provides RAD with a minimum list of 3,000 homeowner addresses, up to as many as 5,000.
- RAD scrubs the list to match the physical address to the computer’s IP address at that home. At a minimum, IPing matches 50% of those provided addresses.
- Agents log into their IPing dashboard to upload ad details in a simple to use the template.
- IPing translates your details into five standard digital display ad units.
- The campaign launches upon ad approval, and the agent’s banner ads appear on top apps.
- RAD provides on-going analytics reports; tracking delivery and clicks.
Agents can use standard creative templates or work with RAD’s content team to develop customized creative units with a variety of calls-to-action.
COST AND DELIVERY
The minimum investment for IPIng is $1,947, which delivers:
- 3-month campaign
- More than 65,000 brand impressions
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
IPing agents receive weekly reports, tracking the following data by ad unit:
- Total impressions served
- Click-through rate
Here’s what’s notable about IPing: dollar for dollar, it will connect you to 30 homes for the cost of sending a single farming postcard.
If you’re looking to build your personal brand and enhance your real estate prospecting efforts at the same time, check out IPing.