Tip for Lead Generation Success
If you’re a regular read of this blog, you certainly know our mantra: Prospecting and getting leads are the most crucial tactics to succeeding as an agent for without them, we get no clients, and with no clients come no sales.
HIGH PRODUCTION PROSPECTING
We believe that daily, pro-active phone prospecting should be the foundation for your lead generation and production efforts. To that end. using a multi-functional, proven lead generation/CRM system like Vulcan7 gives real estate agents the best path to success. Let’s review what you get with Vulcan7:
- The best leads in the business, delivered to your inbox every morning, included: new expireds, FSBOs, FRBO/Investor, and Pre-Foreclosure.
- Circle prospecting software
- A world-class CRM that keeps you organized, focused and on-task.
- A dialer that helps you to reach 400% more prospects than you would be dialing manually.
- StoryTellr video email that allows you to engage with your prospects inn a more personal and intimate way.
- Superior, highly responsive customer support to keep you in the game at all times.
- Roadmap: Vulcan7’s long-running program in which top producing agents share their tips to help you take at least one more listing PER WEEK!
ADDITIONAL LEAD GENERATION ACTIVITIES
It’s great to build your prospecting foundation with a proven system like Vulcan7. But you’ll want to be sure you’re rounding out your business development efforts by following the following tips:
- Have a great business card. Despite newer and trendier tips for making contact, it’s hard to beat a good, old-fashioned business card. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel: look at other business cards to see what you like and take your ideas to a designer. The DIY method doesn’t work for everything and often, your card may be the first impression a potential customer has of you so don’t scrimp on design.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Get an updated headshot, please. Just as the market changes by the year, so do we and a 10-year-old portrait won’t help you – you want people to have a realistic and authentic idea of who you are. You aren’t, after all, looking for internet dates, but portraying yourself as an authority.
- E-mail quality content. You are surely sending newsletters to your prospect database but so is every other agent, so make sure yours stands out. Find your own conversational style and make your newsletter full of valuable and interesting information: Of course, you will share listings, but as we mentioned above, consider adding a brief StoryTellr video that serves as a verbal ‘handshake’ introduction to new prospects. Relationships are such a key part of the real estate business, it’s crucial your readers feel they come to know you.
- Let others do the talking. There are few better tools for selling you than the recommendations of past clients. Not only should you post testimonials with client photos on your website, but you should also add video testimonials to your newsletters and ask clients to write Google recommendations for you.
- Everyone loves a contest. If you already boast an admirable social media presence, consider sponsoring a contest with an attractive prize that will lure in new leads. Offer prizes that relate to your business, such as house-cleaning service for a month or lawn care – and then promote your contest via social media.
Generating leads can be as challenging as it is necessary, but many of these tools aren’t time-consuming. Build a comprehensive business development platform for yourself that includes any or all of the ideas listed above. And, above all, make the commitment to yourself to stick with it, devoting time every day to growing your business by keeping your lead pipeline full.
Real Estate Prospecting with Video Email
One of the residual impacts of the pandemic is America’s…Read More
Win with Real Estate Prospecting Scripts
One of the most daunting aspects of real estate lead…Read More
Master Circle Prospecting With These Tools
Most top performing agents incorporate circle prospecting, otherwise known as…Read More