Go from home seller leads to listings in one easy-to-use platform
Vulcan7® is everything you need under one roof. New seller leads are waiting for you early each morning. All you have to do is log in, start calling, and talk with home sellers who need help.
Find out why the industry’s top agents trust Vulcan7® every day to generate real estate seller leads.
Understanding Real Estate Seller Leads
Driver Your Business Through Real Estate Seller Leads
Vulcan7 delivers the best real estate seller leads to your desktop every morning. Plus, we help you tap into the value of these leads with our best-in-class dialer and CRM.
Let's look at the listing lead generation real estate resources Vulcan7 provides the agents at all experience levels.
When it comes to real estate seller leads, most of the top real estate agents in our industry focus on expired listings. That's because nearly 40% of expired listing homeowners relist with a NEW real estate agent within one month. There are two benefits of prospecting expired leads for realtors:
- Because they didn’t sell the first time, homeowners with an expired listing may have a heightened sense of urgency to move their property the second time around. Such urgency gives an agent an excellent chance to convert these realtor seller leads to listings.
- Compared to buyer agents, listing agents can earn significantly more GCI in a shorter period of time.
Agents who are able to hone their expired listing prospecting skills can ensure themselves a steady flow of revenue throughout the year.
An often-overlooked category of real estate seller leads is for rent by owner (FRBO), otherwise known as “Investor Leads.”
There are three pools of FRBO investors:
- Individual investors who run their own ads
- Investors who own properties but use the services of a property management company to market and show the property
- Real estate agents who own their own rental properties.
For Rent by Owner listings are one of the best ways to get in conversation with investors.
Many successful agents generate real estate leads and listings by including circle prospecting in their business development efforts.
Circle prospecting is prospecting an area/neighborhood in close proximity to one of your recent transactions. The two most common forms of circle prospecting are:
- Prospecting around a property that you have “Just Listed.” In this case, you are reaching out to nearby homeowners to determine if they know someone who might be interested in moving to their neighborhood. This type of prospecting can be particularly effective if the neighborhood is within a highly desirable school district, for example.
- Prospecting around a property that is “Just Sold.” In this scenario, you are calling nearby homeowners to let them know that you had numerous, interested buyers for that property; an indication that the area is in high demand. If your timing is right, the prospect may be ready to jump into the market if it was something they had been contemplating previously.
With Vulcan7's Neighborhood Search tool, agents can receive contacts within a specific radius of a selected area. The surest path to success in our industry is to leverage the power of real estate seller leads. And there's no better source of great real estate seller leads than Vulcan7.
Another powerful category of real estate seller leads is for sale by owner (FSBO). Why? Because 9 out of 10 FSBO's fail to sell, and will typically turn to a real estate professional within four weeks if they can't find a buyer. FSBO homeowners start out thinking they can save time and money by selling without a professional. They may have a distorted perception of their property’s value, especially if they live in a desirable neighborhood during a “seller’s market.”
Generally, FSBO's tend to be more open to talking with an agent. To that end, we suggest that new agents focus on FSBO's as a means of honing their prospecting skills.
Another way to generate revenue is by reaching out to homeowners whose properties are in Pre-Foreclosure.
Vulcan 7 offers Pre-Foreclosure leads as a monthly add-on. For an additional, one-time payment, you can also get 200 enhanced Pre-Foreclosures (significantly more information about the properties, plus you select on the leads you want to enhance, with the remainder carried forward to future months).
The Pre-Foreclosure leads in your file are based on your FSBO zip and mile radius, and will go into a separate Pre-Foreclosure folder within Vulcan 7.
Real Estate Seller Leads
In addition to providing the best leads for real estate agents, Vulcan7 provides customized program implementation with one on one training
REVIEW YOUR HOME SELLER LEADS
Most packages are all-inclusive and include multiple lead sources. Pick from Expired Listings, FSBO leads, or both to suit your prospecting needs
SELECT YOUR GEOGRAPHY
Filter your results to the areas you want to pursue during prospecting
1 ON 1 ON-BOARDING
Our customer success team will spend dedicated time with you on your first day