Kai Data, LLC/Vulcan7 strives to keep our customers/subscribers (“customers”) legally compliant
1. VULCAN7 DIALER COMPLIANCE - We continually update the phone tool (dialer) to comply with all regulations from TCPA, FTC, FCC, other agencies.
To immediately stop unwanted phone calls from real estate agents using the Vulcan7 database,
please fill out this form to add your number to our blacklist.
2. VULCAN7 CRM COMPLIANCE - We continually update the CRM to comply with all regulations. They include many of the following:
EMAIL - CAN-SPAM ACT
- When customers import data, they are first prompted with a reminder of the guidelines and regulations.
- The customers are then prompted to flag a contact that has ‘opted-in’ to their email list. Anyone that has not opted in will be excluded from email campaigns.
- When customers export, they are again reminded of the guidelines and must agree to them before exporting contacts.
- We provide customers with information regarding the various acts and guidelines.
TEXTING - CAN-SPAM ACT
- Vulcan7 does NOT have the ability to text from Vulcan7 application.
REAL ESTATE COMPLIANCE – Please ensure you are following all the Rules and Regulations for:
- Your State Licenses
- Realtor Standard of Practice Code of Ethics
- MLS and State Board Rules and Regulations
Kai Data, LLC/Vulcan7 strongly recommends that customers read, study, and familiarize themselves with the following Statutes and Regulations:
- (1) TELEMARKETING AND CONSUMER FRAUD AND ABUSE PREVENTION, and
- (2) TELEMARKETING SALES RULE, and
- (3) RESTRICTIONS ON TELEMARKETING, TELEPHONE SOLICITING, AND FACSIMILE ADVERTISING, and
- (4) DO-NOT-CALL IMPLEMENTATION ACT, and
- (5) NATIONAL DO-NOT-CALL REGISTRY, and
- (6) TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT / TCPA, and
- (7) THE CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003, and
- (8) THE TRACED ACT
Please send all written correspondence to:
3814 West Street Ste. 104, Cincinnati, OH 45227
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org