The purpose for Real Estate Agents to use Vulcan7 is to create a time-saving tool, as well as striving to keep Real Estate Agents legally compliant.
2. Vulcan7 Dialer Compliance
Kai Data continually updates the phone tool (Dialer System) to comply with all regulations from TCPA, FTC, FCC, and other agencies.
- The Dialer System requires human intervention, to use the Dialer System, and to make each dial; it cannot, and does not, dial on its own.
- The Dialer System cannot store, or produce, telephone numbers, using a random, or sequential, number generator.
- The Dialer System only has the capacity to make one (1) phone call at a time.
- The Dialer System requires that the Real Estate Agent, who is making the call, be present, on the phone line, for each phone number, which is being dialed.
- The Dialer System has no ability to send a text or SMS.
2a. National DNC Registry Compliance
- All phone numbers that are added by Vulcan7, that are on the National DNC registry, are labeled DNC the first time they are uploaded to the Real Estate Agent's Vulcan7 account.
- Based on the intent of the phone call, at the beginning of each dial session, the Real Estate Agents must choose whether to include or exclude numbers on the National DNC registry.
2b. DNC Compliant Reference Links:
2c. Robocalls and DNC Registry Reference Links:
3. Vulcan7 CRM Compliance
Kai Data continually updates the Vulcan7 CRM to comply with all guidelines and regulations. They include many of the following:
3a. Email Compliance with Can-Spam Act
- When Real Estate Agents import data to their Vulcan7 account, they are first prompted with a reminder of the guidelines and regulations.
- The Real Estate Agents are then prompted to flag a contact that has 'opted-in' to their email list. Anyone that has not opted in will be excluded from email campaigns.
- When Real Estate Agents export from their Vulcan7 account, they are again reminded of the guidelines and must agree to them before exporting contacts.
- We provide Real Estate Agents with information regarding the various acts and guidelines.
3b. Can-Spam Compliance Guide Reference Links
3c. Texting Compliance with Can-Spam Act
- Real Estate Agents do NOT have the ability to text from Vulcan7 application.
3d. Can-Spam Compliance Guide and Spam Texting Reference Links
4. Vulcan7 Real Estate Compliance
Kai Data strongly recommends that Real Estate Agents comply with all the Rules and Regulations for:
- State Licenses
- Realtor Standard of Practice Code of Ethics
- MLS and State Board Rules and Regulations
4a. Real Estate Compliance Reference Links
5. Legal Statutes and Regulations
Kai Data strongly recommends that Real Estate Agents read, study, and familiarize themselves with the following Statutes and Regulations:
5g. THE CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003; and
5h. THE TRACED ACT