Kai Data, LLC/Vulcan7 strives to keep our customers/subscribers (“customers”) legally compliant
1. VULCAN7 DIALER COMPLIANCE - We continually update the phone tool (dialer) to comply with all regulations from TCPA, FTC, FCC, other agencies.
- The system requires human intervention to make each dial; it does not dial on its own.
- The system cannot store or produce telephone numbers using a random or sequential number generator.
- The system can only make 1 phone call at a time.
- There is a ratio of 1 user to each individual dial made; the user is on the phone line live with each number being dialed.
- The system has no ability to send a text or SMS.
NATIONAL DNC REGISTRY
- All phone numbers that are added by Vulcan7, that are on the National DNC registry, are labeled DNC the first time they are uploaded to the customer's account.
- Based on the intent of the phone call, at each point, our customers/subscribers must choose whether to include or exclude numbers on the National DNC registry.
2. VULCAN7 CRM COMPLIANCE - We continually update the CRM to comply with all regulations. They include many of the following:
EMAIL - CAN-SPAM ACT
- When customers import data, they are first prompted with a reminder of the guidelines and regulations.
- The customers are then prompted to flag a contact that has ‘opted-in’ to their email list. Anyone that has not opted in will be excluded from email campaigns.
- When customers export, they are again reminded of the guidelines and must agree to them before exporting contacts.
- We provide customers with information regarding the various acts and guidelines.
TEXTING - CAN-SPAM ACT
- Vulcan7 does NOT have the ability to text from Vulcan7 application.
REAL ESTATE COMPLIANCE – Please ensure you are following all the Rules and Regulations for:
- Your State Licenses
- Realtor Standard of Practice Code of Ethics
- MLS and State Board Rules and Regulations
Kai Data, LLC/Vulcan7 strongly recommends that customers read, study, and familiarize themselves with the following Statutes and Regulations:
- (1) TELEMARKETING AND CONSUMER FRAUD AND ABUSE PREVENTION, and
- (2) TELEMARKETING SALES RULE, and
- (3) RESTRICTIONS ON TELEMARKETING, TELEPHONE SOLICITING, AND FACSIMILE ADVERTISING, and
- (4) DO-NOT-CALL IMPLEMENTATION ACT, and
- (5) NATIONAL DO-NOT-CALL REGISTRY, and
- (6) TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT / TCPA, and
- (7) THE CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003, and
- (8) THE TRACED ACT
Please send all written correspondence to:
3814 West Street Ste. 104, Cincinnati, OH 45227
Or email to email@example.com