Is Your Digital Footprint Making the Grade?
We won’t belabor the point that a strong online presence is critical to real estate success. If you don’t know that by now, well, it’s likely you may not have a long and fruitful career in real estate.
Today, home sellers and buyers have so many ways to get to know you before ever speaking to you on the phone or shaking your hands. In fact, for the first time, an agent’s digital footprint is now as important to lead generation as leads referred by friends or past clients (especially for millennials). Still, most agents do little to nothing to nurture inbound leads through their digital footprint. And, most surprisingly, the majority of agents today are using websites that are at least five years old. In digital years, five years is probably the equivalent of 50!
In case you’re not familiar with the term digital footprint it refers to everything you do online to create a presence for yourself and your business, including, but not limited to:
- The quality of your website
- Your social media presence across all platforms
- Blogs or newsletters
- White papers or ebooks used to develop inbound leads
- Email marketing
- Comments that you make or that are made about you
Now, it’s likely that many of our readers can claim to have some combination of the above. And it’s even possible that you are using a website less than five years old!! But is your digital footprint one of a checklist nature? Meaning: you have put all of the pieces in place but have little idea if any of it is working for you? Chances are, the answer to this question is yes.
That’s why Radio and Digital has developed the Digital Report Card. We wanted to provide agents with a simple resource to assess the quality and impact of your entire digital footprint.
The Digital Report Card is exactly what it implies: an item by item breakdown of your digital presence, with each section receiving a letter grade. We look at:
- How your website stacks up relative to best practices for agent websites
- How well you are performing against SEO (organic search) benchmarks
- The quality of your social media presence
- Your online reputation (through comments, reviews, etc)
Each of these areas is graded A through F. Along with the grade, your report card also includes:
- An analysis of each letter grade so that you know why we gave you the grade. So, if you received a letter grade of F for your website, you will have a detailed analysis of how we computed that grade
- A roadmap of how you can improve all of the grades and also your overall digital footprint grade, including specific recommendations for each area of your digital footprint.
CLICK HERE if you’d like to learn more about the Digital Report Card. We can schedule a FREE orientation to explain how the Report Card works, pricing and timing.
The Benefits of Artificial Intelligence in Real Estate
How Artificial Intelligence in Real Estate is Changing the Game…Read More
Mindset and Real Estate Prospecting
“Mindset is what makes or breaks you,” says Justin Ford,…Read More
Use Vulcan 7 to Connect with More Sellers
“80% of success is showing up,” says West Palm Beach…Read More