FRBO: Part of Your Low-Inventory Strategy

Mortgage rates are still at record lows and demand is high, which means inventory is shrinking. This is a problem for real estate agents. Or, is it? A recent Homelight survey found 59 percent of real estate agents saying that their biggest challenge is low inventory. This suggests that the other 41 percent do not…

Read More

Is FRBO Part Of Your Long-Term Business Strategy?

We’ve become accustomed to discussing the potential of tapping into FSBOs-those homeowners who are trying to sell their property without the support of a real estate agent.  FSBOs have long-been a lucrative revenue source for savvy agents who know how to leverage their expertise to bring value to these homeowners. Another interesting, and often-overlooked source…

Read More

Build Repeat Business for Years to Come with FRBOs

for rent by owner listings

Have you ever considered real estate investors as a potentially huge source or revenue? Think about this: If you could get a relationship going with just 6-8 investors, imagine how it would pay big dividends over time. This will be our theme over the coming month as we focus on FRBOs: For Rent by Owner…

Read More